Here are some valuable resources for parents and students. Included in the list are innovative ways to present school work, the benefits of a small school, teen issues, colleges and of course, Ralph Waldo Emerson, after whom we named our school.
- OPEN COLLEGE https://www.opencolleges.edu.au/informed/features/25-ways-for-students-to-showcase-their-best-work-with-tech/
- TEACHER THOUGHT https://www.teachthought.com/learning/60-things-students-can-create-to-demonstrate-what-they-know/
- EDUCATION WORLD http://www.educationworld.com/a_issues/issues108.shtml
- COLLEGE BOARD https://www.collegeboard.org/readiness-success-system
- COLLEGES IN THE USA https://talk.collegeconfidential.com/alphabetic-list-colleges/
- BEST US TRADE SCHOOLS https://www.niche.com/colleges/search/best-trade-schools/
- RALPH WALDO EMERSON http://www.rwe.org
'If we encounter a man of rare intellect, we should ask him what books he reads.'
- Ralph Waldo Emerson